Friday, April 19, 2013

UPDATE: The Golden Vessel...


Well, this might not be "golden" literally, but its just the end of the journey I embarked on a while back....

I'm sure you woulda seen pics of the unfinished work, yeah??? so I'm here with the finished part! THe result! my so-called "golden vessel"lol!!

Here goes...........

maybe i should have put this beneath! lol! please tell me it isn't ugly o!! 

and the interior... lol likes security ish yeah??? 

and this is number 2!!!! 



and the interior.... another pop-up design....



number 3! :) this france thingy tho! lol! well, they say French is romantic, oh well!
and another interior! ^_^ 

then we have this... okay! i admit the birthday is dancing a lil too much...... X_X

and the interior doesn't look soooo bad too tho.............

okay! i'm loving this!
........................buh i hate its interior! i"m destroying this def! 

yeah! simple isn't it??? 

yeah!!! my fave!!! i love that beige tone! :)

and its interior isn't soooo bad too...........

yup! :) lOOoooOOOvvVVVvvEEEee! lol! 

and the interior... ion know what that red thing is doing on top of the cake tho! X_X

 You know.....at times you're sooooo sleepy you just do rubbish! that's what happened here! Very sad! Plus, its a whole lotta waste too!

I did all these at night... B)

Maybe i should try it in the day time, buh also, i have to be at work! :( SO maybe i'll just continue and take my time... :D

Yeah! before i forget, I'm pleased to inform you that these cards were supplies at a boutique in Jakande, Lekki. :) so... they're all of my neck! Praise God! :)

So that's the short update.. enough of my talking...
If you think I should retrace my steps and destroy any, kindly drop your comments in the box below. Thanks!

Advice, thoughts and the likes would be most appreciated.
Thanks!!! :*



No comments: