Wednesday, April 3, 2013

meet "Him".....

I'm pretty sure you're wondering who 'Him'is......

Well.... let me give you a hint.. If you cant recognize this face, you're on your own o!!!



Here goes.....................
you know him????



Well, that's 'Him'!

Let me tell you some rather unique things about 'Him'

  • Him is quite young but pretty mature and sharp for His age.... most guys his age are prolly dumber! No offence pls.....
  • Him is quite tall.... and dark :D
  • Him is vEEEeeRRRrrrRRRyyYYY caring!!!!
  • Him fears GOD!!!! and loved God too! with all His heart! :)
  • Him Loves me too.... I can tell.....in a million ways.... :D
  • Him is tooooooooo responsible! You doubt?? ask ADIC's MD :D lol!!! 
  • Him is a ver polished gentleman... hehehe! uses fork and knife to eat EBA!! lmao!!! ;)   But really, Him is polished............. :D
  • Him loves Purple!!! That just makes Him my official prince! hehehe! :D
  • Him has the most gorgeous smile ever!!!! 
  • Him is Shy! :( :D 
  • Him is in his First RELATIONSHIP!!! Sad yeah??? he didnt have nerves to ask a girl out!! hehehe 

I know Him loves me....and you the good part, I love Him too!!! Haters can hate yeah! But God will fight for us.,... We'd fight too! Till we get there... oh yeah! Only Us know where 'there' is :)



Still confused yeah???? okay.. let me show you a more recent picture of Him.. maybe it would be easier for you... :D


.....and someone said HIm's shirt was standing at attention.......lol!!!

Okay.. do you recognize Him now??? If you dont, it only means you dont know Him.. :p :p :p :p

OYa let me show you anoda one :D



:D OMG!!! see my face!!! THe look on HIm's face tho!!!!



I won't show you the other picshures tho... hehehe.... so i don't get into trouble again... :( Oh!! whatever!!! *Rme 


OH yeah!! This is an intresting part.... I made Him something one time like that.... You know.. Him actually made me think!!!

hmm..... I needed to make an extraodinary card, and i didn't even know how to go about it.............

After thinking like a fish, i decided to just evaluate HIm.. When i thought about how precious Him is, i came up with a wonderful story! I didn't even practixce it..... or proof read..... it just came naturally!!!  :D 

So here goes................



lol!!! see Him's reflection on the card... :D 

....................and then  after doing that, the texts just came naturally :D 


hmmm..... you shouldn't be seeing all that yeah?? sorry o!!! :p 

yeah!!!!


hmmm..................

since Him really loves purple!! lol!!!

X_X my mum sees this, i'm dead!!!!


awwnnn....................

:)















oh shiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know Him's name now!!!! ah!!!!



OKay... for the "un smart" ones.... Him is Babajide Justin Omisade... don't stalk Him o!!!! lol!!!

So that's what i did anyway.... it helped me think a lot!! and iI guess Him appreciated it :D 

If you need someone like HIm, you can pray to God to give you one :p



Oh! yeah!!! A little picture update..........

we took this Easter Monday... :) Cute yeah?? IN a place i ddnt wantu go to!! *Rme
okay!!! that's the little info i can give you.... Y'all can get out now! Thanks! :D 


watch out for part 2!!!!


:D 


No comments: