Friday, April 5, 2013

....Beauty......courage......strenght..........



I think dedicating a blog will just make perfect sense! So..........

I dedicate this to all the creative minds out there!! Especially those who rely on Jesus Christ, the Lord for help!! I love You All!!! :* :*


I often laugh when i people ask questions like "where's your office??", where do you make your cards?? etc......... Actually, its not like its really funny, but the truth is it all goes down in my room!! :D

You ever heard of beauty from ashes?? or much from shambles?? well, that's my case here...

I made all the glamorous cards you're about seeing in one little, scattered room! :D X_X 

I'm even too scared to put up the pic.. lol! but really that's where it all goes own! 

it not sooooo easy to do tho, especially when you're working and your bed is looking at you ever so seductively, but by God's grace, its been good! :D

okay, people ask what i use to make my cards... well, i use a lotta things, including brooms, buttons, ankara, newspaper, cloth, fingernails, toothpicks, hair, spare parts,.... name it!! you would see these items as we go on... 

..........IN THE BEGINNING.............

you know, the disadvantage in this business is that you're prone to making a lotta mistakes! its sad! at times you waste a lot of expensive materials that you want to cry, and thats why I'd say you CAN NEVER DO THIS WITHOUT GOD ON YOUR SIDE! 

Enough of the blabbing!


look at these...........


okay! i did those for val's day! :D 

.......before and after............. :) 


now thats my jagajaga room in the background! lol! X_X 

this is the product of what you see above it.. :) 


what can a niccur do when tired?? :(  

you know the sweetest part about the above card??? i gave my junior sister! :D ain't i a sweet thing?? oya clap for me! :D 

i began doing these afterwards............


oh! yeah!! you remember i said something about packaging?? those are some bags for the cards! and they are for free!! :D
 I did this for my MD's daughter... the smallie didn't even tell me tankuu! :(







I then made some other cards... or let me say, i started the long, boring journey! :)


#THEPROCESS

oh! yeah! you can see the ankara yeah?? buttons are underneath.... 

i made this for a guy's mum, but He refused to see me to pick it up.. well, his luck! :p 

ugly Unisex card yeah??? you should see the interior! :D 

i might just scrap this... i need your opinions! biko!! or else i'll have to waste materials! :"( 

no way!!! i'm not scaping this|!!! this card looks tooooo sweet on the interior! :D

An alternative colour :)

like i said, what can a niggarette do when bored??!!!!

frown.... 

you've seen this before yeah??

Unisex card... Preferably Masculine! 

I really need your opinions on which ones i should scrap... so kindly drop your comments in the box below! :) 

Lest i forget, i also started something on the interior......

here goes..............

#THEPROCESS

its a pity you cant see the exterior.... :( 








this is a different one tho.... the one with the ankara buttons :D

A gift bag and a card.... lame init??? :(
okay! that's all for now :) i'll proceed  tonight again!!!!! :( *sigh* when will this end?? lol!! 

I'm aware i love talking btw.... but what do think about these desigs???
























































 awwnnnn...........



and even other languages too! 























Guess what??? You'll soon be seeing those designs on my cards!!! then you'd know i'm great at copying!!! :D hehehehehehe ;) 

I need your opinions... they count big time!!! okay?? 

Drop your comments in the box below! tankuuu!!!! 
and please don't tell me i suck, i'll feel terrible! :( 


watch out for part 2!

#THEEND























No comments: