Thursday, March 21, 2013

....InTROduCiNg Me....

Hi! I'm Jesuferanmi!!! 


err.... that's not the way my mum trained me to do this tho... So imma say it this way...
"Eka aro oooo!! E ka san oooo! Ekaleeee ooo! "
which ever one, well, thats how I do my thing! :D 

Okay! very quickly! 

  • I'm weird!
  • My surname is Bankole - I don't necessarily beg for Houses, people beg me instead! B) 
  • I'm 18! Birthday's October 1994
  • I'm really pretty.... with a lovely smile
  • I love God, till death!!!
  • I'm straight....if you understand....
  • I can't play any musical instrument, i desire to do so tho.... (._. )
  • I'm really creative...
  • I could be pretty lazy too
  • I love to sleep!
  • lastly, I'm an Architect in the making :) B)
You'd get to know more about me soon hopefully, but let me quickly show you something... hehehe...



ooooooh! cute! now this isn't really it you know?? chill a second.....


X_X I still can't believe this is really me! 

There's more to come......................

okay! at least i confessed i was weird! well.........

you know the terrible thing about this pic?? people think i had a disease back then! :( is that true??


That's all for now...but before i leave, maybe i should show you just one more pic... emmm......

not like i really love sleep...but well, the Devil has his way with things.... :(


So that's it basically... I'm sure you were able to discover a few things yeah??? and see a lillte of the other side of me... 

It will surely get better, and bigger! 


......inTrODucInG Me......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the little feranmii was really intresting,
nice work tho, still waiting for the break-through.
Belive in you mate.

Hadassah Concepts said...

lol! Diran!! thanks!!! :D i pray so too!!